Partners of Alpine Children's Services
Alpine Children's Services has an array of partners that enable us to deliver high quality early childhood services. These include:
- Maternal and Child Health Services at Myrtleford, Mt Beauty and Bright
Maternal Child Health Nurse Bright
Tel : (03) 5755 5101 Mob : 0417 147 120
- Alpine Shire provides support through the provision of buildings, representation on the Alpine Children's Services Board of Management and other general support.
- Upper Murray Family Care which provides assistance for children with additional needs.
- Early Childhood Australia ensures ACS is kept abreast of early childhood news and happenings. ECA provides a network with others in the field through a local branch and assists Alpine Children's Services to identify issues and influence policies concerning the care and education of young children.
- Toy Library Bright, Toy Library Mt Beauty and Toy Library Myrtleford are provided with administration support.
- Bright Playgroup is for babies, toddlers and preschoolers and their parents or carers. Playgroup is an informal, low cost gathering and is run by the parents and carers in them.
- Bright Wild Things Bush Playgroup
Merryn Steer - email@example.com
- Mount Beauty Playgroup
Naomi - 0404 191 339
- Myrtleford Playgroup
Kate Vescio - 0432 964 864